Do you have passion?
Do you want to make peoples day absolutely awesome?
Do you want to be inspired and inspire others?
What's b.cycle all about?
b.cycle is a place where people come to let go. A place where they come as they are, where they are inspired and motivated to challenge their expectations, where they have fun and where they leave feeling empowered and proud!
Where do you come in?
You lead a team that makes this happen every day.
Tell me more?
You will be responsible for all studio operations and will report directly to the president of the company. All studio staff will report directly to you and you will work with a studio lead instructor to develop strategies that will build the community and the profitability of your studio. You will be hands on working directly with customers performing daily operations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE ENVIRONMENT YOU FOSTER AT YOUR STUDIO:
- Provide the highest-level of customer service. Exceed customer expectations. Client issues and concerns are opportunities to improve your operations and an opportunity impress unsatisfied customers.
- Create and maintain an experience where your clients feel welcomed. If they are new, if they have never worked out before they feel as though they have found the place where they fit in.
- Create and maintain an environment where your team is empowered to make decisions that are in line with the company’s values.
- Ensure that the studio is clean and presentable at all times.
BUSINESS & MARKETING:
- Manage studio budget.
- Develop strategies to build the community.
- Develop strategies to improve studio operations
- You are expected to understand how all systems and processes work at the studio.
- Participate and contribute in weekly operations meetings with the President
- Participate and contribute in monthly company strategy meeting.
- Create staffs schedule and manage vacation
- Manage payroll for all staff
- Recruit, interview and hire new staff.
- Ensure new team members are trained properly and give them the tools they require to succeed.
- Evaluate your staff’s performance constantly. Identify talent and reward them. Identify which of your team members have key opportunities to improve and address them quickly.
- Coach and develop key talent within your team.
- Ensure that all company-wide marketing initiatives are executed in your studio.
- Ensure that your team is aware of all events and changes that happen at the studio.
- Host staff meetings.
- A minimum of 10 hrs will be hands on the floor. Working at the front desk or helping with daily operations.
- Must speak and write in French and English.
- Must possess Bachelor's degree.
- Must have at least 5 years of work experience
- Must have experience leading team.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have superior customer service and hospitality skills.
- Must be highly organized with the ability to prioritize multiple tasks with tight deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate clearly with team members, clients, and senior management
- Must be able to work flexible/non-traditional hours including weekends and some holidays.
- Personal passion for fitness and/or the b.cycle